sábado, 20 de agosto de 2011

Article: Rio de Janeiro

Rio de Janeiro is situated arround a huge natural harbour of Guanabar but this doesn`t matters , what maters is if you have gone or not , I have been there and it is not as beatiful as you think.
In Rio de Janeiro there is half-a millon people homelles , over 1 millon live in favells and others 1 millons is poor-quality. Favells are informal shanty-type settlements. When I saw all this people , beegin only for 1 cent of dolar or just a pice of cloth and leaving in this conditions , I felt very dissapointed becuase , I thought it wouldn`t be like this .
The only thing that I liked is that there is a strong community spirit and a rich street life and plenty of football and somba music.
As you see , for me Rio de Janeiro isn`t a beatiful place for going , because of this reasons , so before before going think twice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario